The Bartlett Academic Success Center
Monday to Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Evening and weekend hours vary depending on tutoring and workshop schedules
Note: Hours subject to change, check with individual departments for more information.
The Bartlett Academic Success Center (BASC) houses student support services and programs such as the The A Center, Thrive Center, Student Engagement & Career Development, the Strategic Alternative Learning Techniques (SALT) Center, Student Success & Retention Innovation, and THINK TANK. The Bartlett Center also serves as a hub for central and college academic advising with staff from the Colleges of Humanities, Science and Social & Behavioral Sciences. View department information and hours below.
On the 4th floor of BASC many students will be able to connect with their academic advisor or explore their major options.
- The A Center works with undeclared, pre-health and pre-law students.
- College of Humanities and College of Science students can schedule advisor meetings through Trellis.
- College of Social & Behavioral Sciences student advisors:
Career Support & Engagement Opportunities
Student Engagement & Career Development on the 3rd floor of BASC and in the Bear Down Building provides students with career support and a variety of ways to engage in leadership and experiential learning opportunities.
Student Success & Retention Innovation provides holistic student support through a variety of programs and departments in the Bartlett Academic Success Center.
- Connect with the SALT Center at their satellite location.
- SOS will answer all student, staff, faculty, and community questions or make sure you get where you need to be.
- The THINK TANK is the tutoring and academic support hub on campus. From supplemental instructions, to academic skills tutoring to the Writing Center, THINK TANK has resources to help all students be successful.
- The Thrive Center is committed to ensuring that students do not just survive at the University of Arizona, but thrive. Through peer mentoring, workshops and more all students are welcome to explore the university and Thrive.